· The Oasis: 6550 Comanche Trail, just off of 620 near Mansfield Dam. About a 35 to 40 minute drive, but worth it. If you like Mexican food, this is a must. Located on a cliff 450 feet above the lake, the Oasis has earned the reputation as the Sunset Capital of Texas.
· Beach Club Grill: Located poolside at the Hollows. Offers a full range of casual fare both indoors and poolside. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
· Deli Werks: Casual dining, full bar & live music, 7500 Lohmans Ford Road in Lago Vista.
· True Grits: If you like chicken fried steak or fried cat fish, you’ll love True Grits. A local favorite - live music several nights a week. 18645 FM-1431.
· The Pier on Lake Travis: This floating restaurant on Lake Travis is just a short drive from the Hollows with casual dining and a full bar. A fun place for kids and adults. 18200 Lakepoint Cove, Point Venture.
· Bam’s Roadhouse Grill: Home of the stuffed burger with indoor and outdoor dining. 6115 Lohmans Ford Road in Lago Vista.
· Tugg’s BBQ: Texas style BBQ – dine in or to go. 20520 FM-1431 in Lago Vista.
· DeeDee’s Tacos: Great breakfast tacos. 7717 Lohmans Ford Road
· Sonic: 20700 FM-1431 in Lago Vista.
· Subway: 18700 FM-1431 in Jonestown
Restaurants by Boat:
· Johnny Fins floating bar & Grill: Casual dining in a cove on Lake Travis. 16405 Clara Van Trail, Austin.
· The Pier on Lake Travis: Casual dining & full bar. Great for kids because there are large catfish to feed from the pier. 18200 LakepointCove, Point Venture.
· Café Bleu: Upscale open air dining with full bar and great lake views. On the Sandy Creek arm of Lake Travis. Excellent food! 8714 Lime Creek Rd. Volente.
· Carlos & Charlies: Directly across from the Hollows. Great food and drinks with a casual atmosphere. 5973 HilineRoad, Austin